Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow Digesting Protein...

casein protein.
add fat, pref. flax oil.
add fiber, pref psyllium husk.

doesn't get slower than that.

try proteinfactory.com night formula, but customize it first.

add some soy in there and it will slow down absorption by 30%. But daman just described my "before bed" drink... that's my secret weapon man!! j/k :D

riskybizz007 said:
add some soy in there and it will slow down absorption by 30%. But daman just described my "before bed" drink... that's my secret weapon man!! j/k :D

I like the sound of that... what kind of Soy? (specifically, what product?)

Dosent Soy f*ck with your estrogen levels??? 90% of what Ive read here says to steer CLEAR of soy!

So is 'real meat' digested as fast as Whey? I would really like to know if 40g of crab protein is better/same/worse (in terms of absorption rates) than 40g of Whey protein, or 40g of cassein protein.

no way bro. Whey is very quick digested. Casseinate is much slower to be absorbed. Overall though anything you drink liquid will be absorbed much faster than real solid food b/c w/ real solid food your body has to break it down and that takes longer than something that's been already broken down for you.

Thanks Risky.
I hate to kill a point but.....
Does that mean that the Crab (or tuna or salmon) protein will be absorbed more slowly than cassiate protien?
Im just lookin' to find out what is the most beneficial before bed ... some crab or some cassiate protein.

I would think so. Like I said, solid food needs to be broken down and that takes a longer period of time versus something that has already been broken down. This is my standpoint on it, my opinion, and from medical standpoint it's correct. Now if there was a chart indicating when was the casseinate activated, peaked, and when the anabolism died out you could be more precise w/ the conclusion. But for now i'm sticking to my opinion.

Top Bottom