Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slovenia, Europe Drug Bust

MrTeenNewOrleans said:
I haven't heard good things about Slovenia for some reason but I cant confirm nor deny the rumor.
Also its a good idea to get a secure email account with at least an elitefitness account but also accounts at:
-ziplip.com
-hushmail.com
-cyber-rights.net
....so that people can comunicate sensitive info to you and you to them SAFELY. I'd reccomend an account at each b/c these accounts are only secure sending to the someone with the same account. Either that or use PGP.
I guess in a roundabout way I said lose the AOL addy for your contact email here or nobody will respond to you about anything remotely sensitive.Also alot of mods/vets have the policy of not answering or deleting non-secure emails. Good luck.

Chances are your "supplier" is a scammer.....steroids are legal in Slovinia. Not to mention the place is a breeding ground for scammers. I'm sure there may be a couple legit suppliers from Slovina...I don't want to make a blanket statement...but most of the people that I have dealt with from Slovinia turned bad.

Most (if not all) of these scamming "suppliers" in Slovenia are Getbig aliases, especially if you are wiring money to Ljubljana. He has been known to come through but he always seems to scam you in the end.

I got this email from Slovenia -

"App. 5 weeks ago our police arrested group of people who have been sending large
quantities of extasy tabs from Slovenia to USA in same paded envelopes as I send
my gear. Obviously our post service was alerted and couple of weeks before and
after the arest they (in collaboration with our customs)opened around 1/3 of my
pkgs and sent them "opened" to USA where your customs had easy job.

That's only my opinion, but feedback from my customers shows that app. 1/3 of
all pkgs sent in mentioned period weren't delivered.The problem is that it takes
some time before I receive the feedback from my clients.I realised that
something went wrong after 3 or 4 weeks.At the moment everything is back to
normal, b/c last sent pkgs are arriving without any problems.

I understand that you're disappointed b/c you paid for the gear which you've
never received, on the other hand I did my job and sent out your gear.I didn't
scamm you.You must understand that buying gear on the internet is sometimes
risky and that risk you have to accept.

I apolgise for all the troubles but trust me that I have much more to lose that
you. I'm doing this for living and not for my own pleasure.All I can do at the
moment is offering you discount on your next order."

My take is the guy didn’t do his job if 1/3 of his shit got snagged.
I am not just paying for the gear, I am paying him to ship it in a way that will get it to me.
This is my first order with him, now I am expected to be stupid enough to order more at a discount?
That is bull shit, and if he doesn’t make good on my $400 then he is no better then a scammer and I will make sure others know who he is.

seeker02 said:
Most (if not all) of these scamming "suppliers" in Slovenia are Getbig aliases

That was exactly the first thing I thought of when I saw "slovenia". He actually told someone that he hates the USA, and will rip us off any chance he gets...

Bro... I've got friends in Slovenia. This is pure BS. You've been scammed and your source is trying to hold the door open so that he can scam a few more people before his name is ruined.

that's bullshit bro...no way they would bust someone selling steroids in Slovenia....trust me on this one, he is trying to scam you....

Top Bottom