Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slight squatting setback

super_rice

i eagerly jumped into another squat workout on wednesday. i try to keep the weight around my 10RM and do 20 reps of it, as explosively for the concentric movement as possible. after wednesday, my knee has been bothering me. it's tight in the mornings and i've got this freaky cracking noise just before my ass is at it's lowest point, and another loud crack when i pass that point again. this is only in my right knee.

i'm planning on taking some time off. it's really just the cracking, there's no pain or anything, but i'm worried about continuing my squatting.

i don't see anything wrong with my form, my torso is almost straight. i think i may have just hypertextended my knee by coming up too quickly.

what to do?

btw, it's good to have this forum back, i lost my net for a week and a half haha

man all my joints crack like that. Just keep an eye on things, as long as there is no pain....i say Squat on brother

heh. my elbows, shoulder, hip, spine, neck, knuckles, everything cracks like that. but my knees have never had this

now that it's in one knee, together with a bit of tightness, i'm a little worried.

btw, any explanation to this cracking? it seems to have been happening more the more weight i push.

Top Bottom