Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skin care question

nikkita

Hi girls!
With the fitness lifestyle and lowering BF%, our skin needs specific care to restore hydration. What do you use?

nikkita said:
Hi girls!
With the fitness lifestyle and lowering BF%, our skin needs specific care to restore hydration. What do you use?
Good question! I've just been using my normal eye cream from Clinique "All about Eyes" and Oil of Olay for my forehead and nose (the only places I seem to get dry).

Creams, lotions, potions:It's all a crock of crap I say. How many billions of dollars is the beauty biz. per year now? Lots....

If I notice my skin is getting a lil dry, I up my water intake. If it does not get better, I will throw on a lil olive oil- NO KIDDING. It was my mom's secret and I follow it cuz she had the most beautiful skin around wellll into her 80's.

Oil of Olay and lots of water. St. Ives for body lotion. I refuse to spend $40 for an 'after tanning' lotion.

Clinique has been the best product Ive ever used.
& Boire wipes for right after a hard sweaty workout
~ But yes, staying hydrated is key!

I take baths with baby oil a couple times a week. Then I lube up with any kind of lotion after my showers. I am prone to acne on my face and use proactiv.

Top Bottom