Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skater kid fights security guard (vid)

rejected vid from bostonbeatdown....

NJjuice22 said:
why cuz skinny pussies ass skaters cant fight with their hands, correct?
You just watched a 16 year old skater kid pretty much hand that fat bastard his ass, correct?

Ganryu said:
You just watched a 16 year old skater kid pretty much hand that fat bastard his ass, correct?

Umm, no.
It was FAR from ANYONE getting their ass handed to them.
I wouldn't even call it a fight or even a scuffle.

I see better fights on the playgrounds SuperNav picks up his chicks from.

'bostonanalbeatdown' is that slang for hoagie?

that was the worst fight ever.

now you see why i hate security guards... it's where all the wannabe cops go cause they couldn't get hired..

The Nature Boy said:
actually that security guy deserved a bostonanalbeatdown.

I don't think so. He asks them to leave and that guy got an attitude. The teeneager put his skateboard down and bumped the guards leg. That is when he had had enough of the guys attitude.

Besides, he is responsible for protecting that property. What if that teen was jumping off some wall or sliding down a handrail or and ran into a pedestrian or broke his leg or got paralyzed doing a stunt? The building owners would get sued because of negligence.

It's just a matter of time before something like that happens.

at what point did the guard tell the kid he was going to break his arm? to me that seems rather unprofessional. also the guard went after the cameradude, and I'm pretty sure he had no legal right to do so. The security guard's job is not to get in fight with kids, he's supposed to call the cops when shit like that happens. The guard knew he fucked up otherwise he would have called the cops. Instead he just stood there like a goof.

The security guard was obviously having a bad day.

Well, yeah, that's all true. The guard was having a bad day and he should have never gone after the camera dude. Calling the cops means that the kids will just return after they leave.

Things could have been done differently but it also happened so fast. I see these skateboarder types everyday and know what kind of attitude most of them have. It's just good to see a few of them get roughed up evry now and then. :D

Top Bottom