Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sitting in the Library and Horny for some Loving

calimuscle

New member
So, I'm at the library and its packed in with people at the end of finals week. I've got to write this term paper and I'm horny as hell!

Its terrible to concentrate.....I've got the wandering eye.

HELP! ;) Any suggestions?
 
Well....I guess there are two kinds of horniness......being boned (not me right now) and wanting to suck the phermones and feel the body of another (me right now).
 
Lol! Perhaps this is more a subject for the sheets forum. I'm single and terrible at meeting people where I feel a meaningful connection.
 
calimuscle said:
Well....I guess there are two kinds of horniness......being boned (not me right now) and wanting to suck the phermones and feel the body of another (me right now).
so your gay then right.
 
unclecharlie said:
too much traffic
find the mathematics books section and rub one out between those shelves
bring a fitness mag over from the periodicals area


Being a mathematician that is oh so true! lol The probem is the Computer Science section is just a couple stacks over.
 
Just put a post it note on your forehead that says "I want to suck your phermones." Nothing like truth in advertising!
 
needtogetaas said:
ill rub one out in you bath room.

lol, i used to do this

in many uconn buildings

i'm in the airport right now, considering it

can't wait to check in my hotel and rub one out before going to work
 
wandering eye happens to the best of us
 
Top Bottom