Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since working I figured out this board is a HUGE WASTE OF TIME

GLP

Between May1010s bunnyhugging,Hypocritical post and Rob Green and his aunt fucking post right down to KakDiesle and everybody else on the board who talks like a lame whiteboy trying to be cool it is just too much. Man It is just getting real old. Sorry if I offended anybody who is cool. Lots of you out there but it seems there are more dicks out there than cool people. Now for the parade of lames out there not getting layed to flame me. (not you may) I know you have had sex with at least 13 different people this week. Most of you have been outstandingly cool and given me support in hard times in my life. Like when I found out my friend had HIV. Thank you to all those people:) But this board is breeding assholes like cockroaches.
There are many cool bros on this board!, but negativity from lame newbies to established board members is hard to stomach.
This concrete work is making me salty as hell.
BTW why the fuck are cool board members getting banned?(Never2big)?? What the hell did he do?

Last edited:
Top Bottom