Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when are you dedicated to the sport?

L

Little Girl

I gave my 100% since the first time I hit the gym...7 years ,3 months and a couple of days! (June 27th, 1994) Don't ask me why I remember the date! It's probably because it changed my life for good! What about you girls??

Little Girl

Hi Little Girl.....for me.....it was three years ago, and about this time that year, that I started 6 days a week, seriously......after my third child.....needed to tone up a bit :)

hmmmm....dont know the date exactly, but it was about 2 yrs ago..when I first started training w/ W6..got me hooked and never been the same:)

ann said:
Hi Little Girl.....for me.....it was three years ago, and about this time that year, that I started 6 days a week, seriously......after my third child.....needed to tone up a bit :)
I am with ya ann, after that 3rd child your body doesn't "snap" back as fast!!:D For me it was about 4 yrs ago, and my interest was renewed 10 fold because of the now ex-boyfriend, he is really into BB.

Top Bottom