Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Simply the greatest audio clips in existence

hey bitch... how ya doing
 
KillahBee said:
i want to fornicate you

:wavey:

so does the guy next door...


lets just fuck and get it over with
 
Frisky said:
gentle ...

are you really KB? wtf?


You got me, I was trying to play shy.

Punch me in the face, drink my blood, and scream in horror/enjoyment as I bite thru your lats.
 
KillahBee said:
You got me, I was trying to play shy.

Punch me in the face, drink my blood, and scream in horror/enjoyment as I bite thru your lats.


play shy my ass... just a play on words there tuts... give the lats a bite and while you are at it pull my hair and slap my ass.

then we are talking some good stuff
 
dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
he just got back out of jail, he went there for 24 hours for dui and coke poss.


Sadly he will always be a fuckup. And the kicker is he's more or less admitted it. He belongs in the ring and now he doesn't even really have that anymore.
 
mike's crazy antics will always make me laugh, but it's sad too.

i like the guy, i really do...maybe its just the new yorker in me holding onto to one of our faded sports legends, but i know alot of people that still have a soft spot for mike.

don king f'ed him pretty hard and so did the courts in his rape trial...i don't think he's ever really dealt with that fully.
 
"I don't usually talk to female reporters unless I fornicate with them. So you should probably stop talking. Unless you wanna....you know"
 
i forwarded that clip to some friends it was so good, thanks KB
 
Frisky said:
play shy my ass... just a play on words there tuts... give the lats a bite and while you are at it pull my hair and slap my ass.

then we are talking some good stuff


wow, you two seriously gave me a halfie...........if it goes down, at the very least you must take audio of the encounter, if not video as well..........but at least audio. I'm serious about the halfie by the way...........good shit you two!!! good................shit........




:chomp:
 
Top Bottom