Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

simple help vets please!

getbig1234

I got 12 grams of anavar powder and I want to put them in size o caps. waht is a simple way to do this accuratly without a capping machine. beacause the machine will take a week to get here and I want to start. thanks a million for all detailed knowladge.

get a very accurate scale, mix with filler and then weigh out each cap one by one. It would be easier if you just mix the powder with everclear, it will be more accurate.

i say home brew it and do daily injections,i hate the everclear thing,and im nto a fan of capping u can get the dose accurtate to the T like tabs can be so id just homebrew it and wait take ur time vs making the gear,rushing it and fucking it up or it being way under dosed

someone said this. but wont it clump up.

er....add 50mg for every 1mL of oil. Or add 1mL of oil for every 50mg of Oxandrolone ('var).

Yes, the var adds a little volume, but very little. If you want, then add slightly less than 1mL of oil for each 50mg of var.

Either way, it is close enough. You aren't going to get it exact.

If you want to know the exact concentration when you are done, then measure the total volume at the end and do the math (total var that you added / total volume of finished solution = mg/mL)

Top Bottom