Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick from first injection??

nb01741

23 yrs old, 5'10", 195 lbs., 13% bf, first Test E cycle, have run pH's and Winstrol inj.

I did my first Test e pin today at like 5:00 p.m. and I feel like I'm about to throw up right now. I really don't think it's possible for it to be from the test is it?? I took 2 Advil PM's about an hour ago because I have trouble sleeping, so that might be it... but is there any way that it's from the shot??

Damn man I started my first cycle with test e 2 wks today and I did my 5th pin this am with no sides yet till this point, it may b in. your head!!

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

23 yrs old, 5'10", 195 lbs., 13% bf, first Test E cycle, have run pH's and Winstrol inj.

I did my first Test e pin today at like 5:00 p.m. and I feel like I'm about to throw up right now. I really don't think it's possible for it to be from the test is it?? I took 2 Advil PM's about an hour ago because I have trouble sleeping, so that might be it... but is there any way that it's from the shot??

You have a fever?

Hiws your injection site?

I feel better this morning but last night was terrible..I came really close to throwin up but I really don't know if it was the test or not so I guess I'll find out next inj. on Friday. I injected into my outer quad and its totally fine no bump, and barely any pain at all today.

Probably just ate something that didn't agree with your stomach

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

More than likely your injection has nothing to do with your sickness. It is probably coincidence, and there is something else that caused it. If you are feeling fine now with no issues, I wouldn't think much of it.

Yea I was almost positive it wasn't, but I just wanted to see what y'all thought because I usually never get like that but I guess it was just a coincidence or just from me being nervous or something. Thanks

test flu is not at all like a stomach virus... you would be feverish and achy, but not wanting to throw up- i could see that as an issue only if you were taking orals....

Yea I wasn't thinking test flu or anything I was just wondering if my body reacted weird to it or maybe it was just like my mind or something but I was seeing if anyone has experienced that. But I'm pretty sure it was just a coincidence.

Top Bottom