Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shut down hard

warfrog

I have been on HRT for the last 5 years(test 200mg a week), been cycling on and off the whole time. I have been trying to get my wife pregnant. My sperm count was low( 8 Million), so our fertlilty Dr told me to get off the test immediately, which was 75 days ago.

I went to my Dr that gives me the HRT, she put me on Clomid 50mg ed, and 1000 IU HCG daily. I bumped the HCG up to 2000 IU daily and still noticed no recovery. The Dr said to lower HCG dose to 500 IU ed. My sex drive is zero an has been all summer. I'm usually super horny, I have no interest in have sex with my wife since I got off the test.

I had a second semen test a month into my PCT and my sperm count dropped to (1 million).

I have been taking ZMA, tribulus and that has not helped either.

Here is my blood results from a month ago, 5-6 weeks after my last test injection.

Testosterone Total 134
Free Test 3.47
LH 1.7
FSH 1.4

Any help at this point would be welcome and greatly appreciated.

Ok your clomid dose and hcg dose are too high. How long have you been doing this?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

You are under the care of your doctor...follow her direction, and time is what you need. Its like you are trying to start a car that has been sitting for years without any maintenance or attention, the battery (your HPTA) is drained...ZMA and that stuff won't do much at this point, just be patient. You can try some Unleashed/Post Cycle to help with bedroom activities.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'd try dropping your clomid dose down to 25mg daily. Clomid can have a negative affect on the libido. Also like MA said you're not going to recover over night. Coming off hrt is a time consuming process so have patience. You'll probably never fully recover which is why people say to really make sure hrt is what's best for you and be prepared to be on for life. HCG shouldn't be part of a pct but should be used to boost your LH leading up to your pct. HCG can be suppressive itself.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Top Bottom