Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shredded to the bone.

megablast2001

If someone goes on a diet and does things by the book.Like drink a gallon of water per day,Eats 5 to 6 small meals a day,High in protein low in carbs,and does 45 mins.of cardio per day along with a very good weight training program .How long would you say it would take for that person to see him or herself ripped.shredded to the bone with maybe 10% bodyfat?

it depends on its metabolism, how strict he is....

but no less than a few months (unless you use supps like DNP, T3,...)

getting to 10 % bf is the easy part , its getting beyond that , its a mind game in a way you need a short term goal to do it , then get some good photos

megablast2001 said:
If someone goes on a diet and does things by the book.Like drink a gallon of water per day,Eats 5 to 6 small meals a day,High in protein low in carbs,and does 45 mins.of cardio per day along with a very good weight training program .How long would you say it would take for that person to see him or herself ripped.shredded to the bone with maybe 10% bodyfat?

depends on where you are starting from

megablast2001 said:
How long would you say it would take for that person to see him or herself ripped.shredded to the bone with maybe 10% bodyfat?
i don't think you'll be shredded to the bone at 10% body fat. i have electronic calipers that say i'm around 6% and i still have a tiny bit of fat over my lower 2 abs. i'm in the process of getting rid of it.

Top Bottom