Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulders

Lililston

Ok.. everytime I do lateral raises, I hear a bone pop in my left shoulder...(but not my right shoulder) Is this normal? When I do other exercises like pulldowns or rows I don't hear it.... I do feel something weird on my upper left lats when I work on my back though.(But at least the bone doesn't pop like when I do lateral raises).
Still, is this normal? :bawling:

I have been lifting seriously only for a few months and experienced a simmiliar issue in one of my shoulders. I did not feel any pain, just a popping noise/feeling. After continuing to train though, the problem went away. Not sure if it will be a problem in the future, but I do not seem to have any issues now.

same exact thing happened to me, i think it was cause of not stretching or something but over time it didn't happen as much and is very rare to happen now. good luck

Lil stay away from as I like to call them "pussy exercises" ---Isolation movements. They are useless for size ans strength gains stick to the basics bro "Compound Movements" will get you alot farther.

I think it is just some air (or CO2) that you hear

My left shoulder will squeek sometimes, but that is after two surgeries. :(

Like LS said, make sure that you stretch.

Top Bottom