Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should Trump force Obama to show the Bin Laden pics ??

Dominator Human

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I was in the military for 8 years and I was told that I didn't see thing that I did see and I was told that I did see things I didn't. That puts some doubt in my mind that we really killed Bin Laden.

If we killed Bin Laden like President Obama said we did I think he should show the damn pics regardless of what the muslum community may do.

Donald Trump leaned hard on President Obama to show his birth certificate and I think he should do the same for the pictures of Bin Laden.

BTW I find it strange that you haven't heard much about these pics in the media recently.

1. Yes Donald Trump should ask for the pics to be shown.

2. No We killed Bin Laden and we should believe what our President tells us.

Our priesident is a lier, along with the whole gov. It is funny that we find bin laden right around the time Obama's popularity rating was hitting half, and then we find him. Gee, how can that be. He is a douche

Im over hearing how our whole government is liars B/S. If you dont like what is fucking going on in this country then do something about it. Leave or make a stand. Dont sit in your fucking computer room, with your A/C on while your snacking on food with not a worry in the world other then the bills on your table.. Some people in this world dont have half the privelages youve been granted. Suck it up and do something otherwise STFU seriously.

I personally have my griefs but seriously who the fuck cares

Okay sry guys just annoyed for like 5 seconds. <3 u all...

Yes. The photos, the video of the raid, video of the burial at sea...all of it should be made public.

lol @ you having an opinion.

And lol @ Donald Trump forcing anyone to do anything.

Top Bottom