Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I up my does?

Mickeyfizzell

Hi doods,
Over 2 weeks into my test prop cycle, have made some weight gains but no strength at all.

Will they come in more time or could I up it a little. Currently on 1ml eod

You obviously have no idea how you should respond or you wouldnt be asking the question. You picked your dose, stick with it and be patient. Also, there is more to mass/strength gains that just taking AAS.

It seems every time I ask advice someone gets sarcastic, is that not why you experienced guys reply? To give advice, so no I don't know, that's why it am asking, also I am just going on what others have said, that it should be fast acting

It seems every time I ask advice someone gets sarcastic, is that not why you experienced guys reply? To give advice, so no I don't know, that's why it am asking, also I am just going on what others have said, that it should be fast acting

This is why people get sarcastic. You clearly have no place cycling because you dont even have a basic understanding of what your doing or what to expect.

The ester on an AAS determines how fast the product is able to go to work binding at the receptor but even when a product is able to attach and START to have an impact on the body, it takes the body time to make use of it, to grow mass and gain strength.

Also as I said, if your not training for strength, dont expect much in the way of gains. You have not shared anything with us about what all your running, how your training or any basic info.

All of that aside I answered your question. NO, dont up your dose and have some damn patience.

You have to understand that everyone reacts differently to different things... Yes, its a faster ester but as you said, you already have made size gains... Some people get drastic, immediate gains while others take time... There is no "set time" for things to happen... There's a general idea of what you should see but 2 weeks of anything is not enough time to start worrying... You need to be patient and maybe also take a look at your training as well... Often times I see people who are clueless on the way they train and are causing more detriment than progress to themselves... I am not saying that is the case but that is also a possibility... If you are seeing size gains, it's obviously working... The rest will continue to come... That's why the cycle lasts more than a week... Be patient and work hard... The gains will continue to come...

Top Bottom