Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I juice up my dog?

HappyScrappy said:
I didn't notice if someone else answered this or not - but the scooting is b/c dogs and cats have anal sacs. they are glands on either side of the anal sphinchter (says what?) and they can get blocked and over filled, so the animal will drag the opening ocross a rough surface to open them up and drain them to relieve the pressure and itching that they cause.
if you don't want the dog doing this, then you have to manually empty them yourself or have the vet do it. that can get expensive though b/c they fill up pretty quickly. and the concept likely disgusts you, so just let them drag their ass and enjoy the pitful way they look while doing it.

LMAO... luv your (says what?)

true bout the but sacks, thats some sick shit, my x-vet used to do this for free every time Id take in my x-dog my x-wife kept.

Hugh Gellatts said:
Your concern voiced with behavior #1 is quite valid. On cycle I invariably find myself scooting around rubbing my ass and little balls on the carpet.

LOL!

Top Bottom