Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shot - No Ouchie

BrickGirl

Question time :) Okay, My husband took a shot of that Freaky Ttokkyo cyp. Now usually, he is limping around like I just yelled at him, BUT he took an antiinflammatory(sp?) at the same as the shot, and for some reason, there is ZERO pain, like I hadn't yelled at him in days. Coincidence? or should we take an antiinflam at every shot? Thanks! :)

Excellent! will try it. I gave my husband a shot about 2 weeks ago, and after I pulled the needle out, blood shot about 4 feet, it was the coolest thing! I will keep you up to date on the antiinflam stuff, thanks again :)

I think you may have got lucky. Usually if I have pain it's during the shot. Anti-inflammaitores aren't pain kills. They may reduce the swelling, but I don't see them reducing pain that much. But hell what do I know. Give it a shot again and let me know how it goes... ;)

We havn't had pain once during the shot, its about 6 hours later that starts getting bad and peaks at about 2-3 days later where we are limping and then slowly gets better until the next shot :)

Top Bottom