Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short high dose cycle

RacaTwister

Due to acne breakouts at week 9 on my last cycle I'm doing a short one to see if it helps. Ok so I'm thinking like this:

2-6 Masteron P 500mg/w
1-6 Test P 350mg/w
1-6 NPP 500mg/w
1-6 Anavar 80mg ED (100mg last 3 weeks)
3-6 Proviron 50mg ED

What do u people say?

Stats:
25 yo
190cm
90kg
Bf 10%
2 cycles before

Due to acne breakouts at week 9 on my last cycle I'm doing a short one to see if it helps. Ok so I'm thinking like this:

2-6 Masteron P 500mg/w
1-6 Test P 350mg/w
1-6 NPP 500mg/w
1-6 Anavar 80mg ED (100mg last 3 weeks)
3-6 Proviron 50mg ED

What do u people say?

Stats:
25 yo
190cm
90kg
Bf 10%
2 cycles before

I don't see the point in starting mast week 2 at all... it makes no sense... start it from week 1... run npp 100 mg eod... bump mast to 600 mg week... start proviron week 1 as well...

Make sure you have the proper ancillaries... aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... caber .5 mg e3d... You absolutely need n2guard with anavar... I would also run hcgenerate ES from the start of the cycle up until pct...

what does your pct look like?

I would run the cycle for 8 weeks bro... get the most you can out of your shorter esters...

I don't see the point in starting mast week 2 at all... it makes no sense... start it from week 1... run npp 100 mg eod... bump mast to 600 mg week... start proviron week 1 as well...

Make sure you have the proper ancillaries... aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... caber .5 mg e3d... You absolutely need n2guard with anavar... I would also run hcgenerate ES from the start of the cycle up until pct...

what does your pct look like?

I would run the cycle for 8 weeks bro... get the most you can out of your shorter esters...

The reason why I dont wanna start mast from week 1 is that my knees start aching after 6 weeks when Im on masteron and I dont want it to come to that.

Regarding proviron, I take that solely to lower SHBG levels but since the steroids themselves lowers the levels at the beginning of the cycle and SHBG slowly raises the further into the cycle u go, it would make sense that running it from week 1 would be overkill and a waste of money, no?

PCT will look like it always does for me:
Clomid
Aromasin
PNI Paragon (best testbooster on the market imo)
Vitex Agnus Castus
DAA
Mass HGH
Zinc
Vitamin B5
Creatine with fenugreek

How does that look?

Top Bottom