Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shooting and aspirateing questions

Voijn

Hello guys
Im doing my first cycle "primobolan" and doing it with a friend, im shooting bouth me and him in the thighs
Problem is that im so unlucky hitting a vein every freaking time, i always aspirate to make sure that i havent hit a vein and shooting into it..

But every time i get the needle in i always seem to hit a vein? once i tried to take the pinn off but i felt it quite hard, im really concentrated not to touch near where the pinn is connect to the "filler" to be sure that it is sterile.. So i actually just said fuck it cant get it off fuck the 4ml of primo ? lol

so questions are:
Are you guys able to feel when ure hitting a vein, i mean when i start moving the needle in i sometimes feel a little different kind of pain.. i assume that its a vein im passing?

Ive heard that it is best to shoot in the glues due to the amount of musclemass and little area of veins? is this true

How many times do you aspirate? i some times aspirate 2-3times under one shoot? is this just stupid or

and im always thinking about if im assitendly pushing the needle further in while shooting, im woried that ill push it into a vein? so thats the reason why i aspirate more then 1time?

And if i hit a nerve, whatll happen?

Hello guys
Im doing my first cycle "primobolan" and doing it with a friend, im shooting bouth me and him in the thighs
Problem is that im so unlucky hitting a vein every freaking time, i always aspirate to make sure that i havent hit a vein and shooting into it..

But every time i get the needle in i always seem to hit a vein? once i tried to take the pinn off but i felt it quite hard, im really concentrated not to touch near where the pinn is connect to the "filler" to be sure that it is sterile.. So i actually just said fuck it cant get it off fuck the 4ml of primo ? lol

so questions are:
Are you guys able to feel when ure hitting a vein, i mean when i start moving the needle in i sometimes feel a little different kind of pain.. i assume that its a vein im passing?

Ive heard that it is best to shoot in the glues due to the amount of musclemass and little area of veins? is this true

How many times do you aspirate? i some times aspirate 2-3times under one shoot? is this just stupid or

and im always thinking about if im assitendly pushing the needle further in while shooting, im woried that ill push it into a vein? so thats the reason why i aspirate more then 1time?

If your pass through a vein, it is ok. Nothing negative will happen other than a little blood.
If a little gear gets in vein, you will not die.
If a little airl gets in vein or muscle, you will be fine..
If you hit a nerve, you will have pain, your msucle will twitch and it will feel weird.

Ive tried that with the nerve, damn i some how got the needle out quite fast!
So you actually dont need to press all the air out, you always leave alittle in the colored space thats on the needle?

thanks for fast answer mate

Hello guys

so questions are:
Are you guys able to feel when ure hitting a vein, i mean when i start moving the needle in i sometimes feel a little different kind of pain.. i assume that its a vein im passing? Passing through a vein is a non issue. As for me I cannot tell weather or not Im going through one or not.

Ive heard that it is best to shoot in the glues due to the amount of musclemass and little area of veins? is this trueI never shoot glutes. For me it is so easy to shoot where I dont have to twist around and I can see what Im doing. The thing about shooting glutes is that good sciatic nerve. In my thighs I dont even need to think about it.

How many times do you aspirate? i some times aspirate 2-3times under one shoot? is this just stupid or You only need to aspirate once. And then it is just a tiny pull back on the plunger of the syringe. Either you are in a vein or you arent. If you are you will get blood in the syringe.

Generally as I push the pluhger in, the syringe does go a little deeper into my leg. Been pinning for a year now and no probs.

LOL if you hit a nerve you will have no doubt that you hit a nerve. But then you pull out and move over a few mms and do it again, really no big deal.
Also I like to use a 23 ga needle.
Also when I swab the area on my leg I do a big enough area so that if I need to pull out and hit it again in new spot theree is plenty of space availabel.
Relax and good luck.

And when takeing the needle on the "filler" wtf dunno the name
You then kick the filler alittle to get the air bubble up, get all the air out untill a little oil is leave the needle
then i shift needles to a new sharp one, but do you then press all the air out once more thats in that tiny place in the needle where its coloered?
or just leave in a little air so that i doesent exit the needle?
i some how feel that the needle will have its sharpness if oil hasent run out before injecting

And when takeing the needle on the "filler" wtf dunno the name
You then kick the filler alittle to get the air bubble up, get all the air out untill a little oil is leave the needle
then i shift needles to a new sharp one, but do you then press all the air out once more thats in that tiny place in the needle where its coloered?
or just leave in a little air so that i doesent exit the needle?
i some how feel that the needle will have its sharpness if oil hasent run out before injecting

No..

Take off first needle with oil about 1cc away from top of syringe.
Replace needle with thinner/new needle.
Push oil all the way to the top until a drop comes out of needle.
Wipe inject spot with alcohol pad.
Push needle in, asparate about 1/4 inch.
No blood, push plunger down and inject all oil.

Okay so a drop of oil is ok.

ive also found it quite hard to suck up the oil, im using a blue needle.
Some times i get quite sore fingers by constanly pulling out the plunger back and worth to draw oil, any ideas how to get the oil in faster? thought about buying thicker needles but ive heard that u can get some rupper in the syring and injeckting that with the oil

also ive heard some people warm up the oil by holding it in the hand to make it more easy to suck up

damnn im a newb guys sorry

Okay so a drop of oil is ok.

ive also found it quite hard to suck up the oil, im using a blue needle.
Some times i get quite sore fingers by constanly pulling out the plunger back and worth to draw oil, any ideas how to get the oil in faster? thought about buying thicker needles but ive heard that u can get some rupper in the syring and injeckting that with the oil

also ive heard some people warm up the oil by holding it in the hand to make it more easy to suck up

damnn im a newb guys sorry

Your needle gauge may be too small.
Use 22 to draw oil.

draw with an 18g needle and pin with a 23g

I go to a free clinic to get all my needles/syringes/swabs etc all in a pack. They only offer you 18's and 23's no rubber is gonna go threw thr needle for shit

draw with an 18g needle and pin with a 23g

I go to a free clinic to get all my needles/syringes/swabs etc all in a pack. They only offer you 18's and 23's no rubber is gonna go threw thr needle for shit

18g is too big IMO..
I see guys do that and see parts of their rubber stopper in the vial..
20-22g is ez to draw.

Top Bottom