Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

Workout looking good bro. Nice progression on your numbers too.
You know I dont like those dam legextensions bro. Take care of your knees and be very very warmed up when you do them!
Nice work man and best of luck to you bro!

Workout looking good bro. Nice progression on your numbers too.
You know I dont like those dam legextensions bro. Take care of your knees and be very very warmed up when you do them!
Nice work man and best of luck to you bro!

haha thanks bro, any other recommendations other than leg ext?

I had a great chest workout today definitely breaking pb's!

bench press
185x8 warm up
225x6
250x5
275x7 the last rep was the slowest most hard fought rep of my life lol definitely went all out on it. definitely shattered my pb here.
225x5 back off set- was hard

db incline press
75x8
85x8
85x6

dips- the weight on these has gone down hill from all the weight i've gained
35x10
35x8

db flys
30x12
30x10
30x10

tri rope ext.

weighed about 210

Front Squats will do much more good then leg extensions will and not tear up your knees. Also you get the benefit of the compound movement of the ft squats a total winner.
Go as low as you can, keep your weight centered on your feet and your golden bro.
Good luck man and nice pics too bro!

hey guys sorry i've been busy working and going to school. those assholes at work don't care that i'm a full time student also lol anyways i have been working out though. I'll throw in some front squats zed :)

this is from friday as best as i can remember.

deadlift
315x6 warmin up
385x5
405x5
425x4

pull ups
20x8
10x9
10x8
bwx8
then did some slow bodyweight negatives.

db rows
95x8
95x10
90x10 cheated on the last few

then not being satisfied with my pull ups lately i went and did another couple sets of bodyweight pull ups. my gym doesn't have a regular freaking bar that i can do chin ups on, none of the pull up bars meet in the middle so i could only do really wide grip pull ups, which aren't comfortable at all.

then some curls

i haven't taken pictures in a while, but I will try tomorrow guys, sorry about that

hey sorry i couldn't get pics today, getting them tomorrow though bro. anyone know when the last pics are due for the comp?

Ok guys, just went up on my bench AGAIN. My weight has been leveling off, sitting at around 211-213 right now. My strength gain is still doing great. I did chest today and TOOK PICS TODAY I will post them up right after this.

Chest

Barbell bench
185x8 warm up
225x6
275x5
295x5 was hard as hell, but i'm very pumped I got it.
225x8 back off set'

DB incline press
85x8
85x10
80x8

dips
35x8
35x10
35x8

DB flys
35x10
30x10
30x9

then tri rope extensions. Felt great today. Ok now let me upload photos....

Ok guys, just went up on my bench AGAIN. My weight has been leveling off, sitting at around 211-213 right now. My strength gain is still doing great. I did chest today and TOOK PICS TODAY I will post them up right after this.

Chest

Barbell bench
185x8 warm up
225x6
275x5
295x5 was hard as hell, but i'm very pumped I got it.
225x8 back off set'
Bench has come a long way baby! Very nice shibs!

DB incline press
85x8
85x10
80x8

dips
35x8
35x10
35x8
Nice on the dips too bro. Sweet!

DB flys
35x10
30x10
30x9

then tri rope extensions. Felt great today. Ok now let me upload photos....
Your numbers have come a long way shibs. Good work here bro be proud of it man!
Best of luck to you bro.

Top Bottom