Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

Shit shibs thats bad....like PLJ said glutamine and get you some oranges. Much better then vite c. Get better fast man and best luck to you bro.

Shibs...it's going around! Starts with a fever and cough and turns into pneumonia if you're not careful. Take the rest days and get well! :)

hey guys, just got from the doctor and turns out i have the flu :( she said my fever should break by this friday though, so hopefully after the weekend i'll be well again.

super bummed i'm missing an entire week of lifting :(

dam man soo sorry to hear this bro. Just rest up all you can and continue on your diet that will help you more then you think right now bro.

thanks guys, this sucks :\ and to top it off i had 2 exams tonight (they both butt raped me). but i am feeling slightly better today and my temp is almost below 100 so i should be good after this weekend or possibly sooner. i'm gonna drink some more of this rx cough medicine and go to sleep lol c-ya guys

Just start back easy to avoid putting stress on ur body while still recovering.

thanks guys, this sucks :\ and to top it off i had 2 exams tonight (they both butt raped me). but i am feeling slightly better today and my temp is almost below 100 so i should be good after this weekend or possibly sooner. i'm gonna drink some more of this rx cough medicine and go to sleep lol c-ya guys

too much going on man...wears u down. school/exams and working out/contest. just rest up then hit it hard.

Just get your reat bro and keep all your "supps" running along. You will do fine!:evil:

Top Bottom