Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex on cycle......

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
isnt it GREAT :D

horney as hell, best wood ever etc etc.

its possibly the best side effect of any drug in the world.

and this cycle is rocking me :biggrin:

im taking -

-700mg test (sust 300 E3D)
-300mg deca

-0.5 adex ED
-0.25 cabergoline E4D (would take more but this is my max tolerance level)

just needed to get that off my chest lol

ahhhh..... thats better :) !

so what was your favorite cycle, in the sex side of things?

Sust and 50 mgs extra proviron before sex god I was a machine I'm on sust proviron and mast right now gonna tear some pussy up in vegas laborday weekend ;)

What sucks is after all that pounding you freaking cum 3 drops bahaha

use this time to unlock your inner pervert

it helps in all kinds of ways and I would say healthy for you long run

Just dont be a Dutch Bag to people or girls or men if you swing that way

the only thing is my girl gets mad because i cant get off sometimes when im on hella beast and test e. I love it but she likes it when i get off fast and go again. Im a very happy camper :)

lol.

TEST! 400mgs+ a week..

I'm on 400mgs every 10 days atm.. not doing it for me! I'm normal..

The Deca isn't killing your sex, because of the Dostinex? what if you weren't using that.. kill your sex?

I'd like to try deca but fear sexual sides.. and also fear dostinex.. My heart has a "leaky aortic valve" which basically doesn't mean shit.. I've been thoroughly checked out and need no treatment.. but if I screw with my system the wrong way it gets "bad" like I feel it leaking with beats and it scares the shit out of me..so...yeah....

Nice man.. yeap 700mg will do it.. If i bump my test past 500 a week i'm like a fucking bull.. but hard to control acne at that high of a dose.. 500mg a week is perfect i think.

do u get sides if u dose the dostinex any higher? i'm using 0.5mg every 5 days i have no idea how u split those tiny pills into quarters.

lol at killing kitty

what about butt?

thats what I tend to do with chicks

if you have not gotten their butt then they dont really luv u

Top Bottom