Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex buddies

should i accept the offer

• hell yeah baby!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • dude..... no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Relationship always starts off with the first year maybe less even the first six months with fireworks... amazing sex different positions three four times a day....Point is your getting it that first phase of the relationship. After that glorious time period it's down to maybe four five times a week if you don't piss them off... You want to solve the problem jump on some tren I swear girls can smell it on you😉

... down to 4~5x a week... still sounds like the honeymoon phase... wait til it goes down to 4~5X a month

What you got to do is every now and then you got to deny her the dick. Women want what they can't have haha.....yeah I'm still trying to figure this tactic☝️out successfully, it's too damn hard for a guy to deny sex. Women however can definitely take it or leave it.... idk must just be another one of life's sick jokes.

Holy fuck hahahHhAhahahahahahaha

What you got to do is every now and then you got to deny her the dick. Women want what they can't have haha.....yeah I'm still trying to figure this tactic☝️out successfully, it's too damn hard for a guy to deny sex. Women however can definitely take it or leave it.... idk must just be another one of life's sick jokes.

Wut

Top Bottom