Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SERIOUS Question... Please help.

SwEEtLiKEcAndY

Ok, I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I do check things out through DH"s account. But, this has me worried enough to come out of lurker-ville.

I started taking 3.5 mg a day of anavar 3 weeks ago. I have been putting on weight like crazy, which is what I wanted. And, I know all of the sides that can happen. But.. here is my dilemma, the last couple of days my down there is SERIOUSELY sensitive. It's doesn't LOOK swollen, but it feels like it. KWIM? I have bad acne & I have just been fighting through that but I am starting to worry that my anavar is something else. Because at SUCH a small dose should the sides be SO severe? I guess I know it's possible, but I am just sooo worried that I got D-bol or something.

It is very possible that 1) you are taking something else, or 2) you could have these side effects even at a low dose.

If I were you, I would stop right now and if you take anything else i nthe future, get it tested first.

SwEEtLiKEcAndY said:
Ok, I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I do check things out through DH"s account. But, this has me worried enough to come out of lurker-ville.

I started taking 3.5 mg a day of anavar 3 weeks ago. I have been putting on weight like crazy, which is what I wanted. And, I know all of the sides that can happen. But.. here is my dilemma, the last couple of days my down there is SERIOUSELY sensitive. It's doesn't LOOK swollen, but it feels like it. KWIM? I have bad acne & I have just been fighting through that but I am starting to worry that my anavar is something else. Because at SUCH a small dose should the sides be SO severe? I guess I know it's possible, but I am just sooo worried that I got Dianabol - methandrostenolone - or something.

Post a pic of the tabs and I'll try to tell you if they're real. Acne and a swollen clit are common with anavar. Try using Nizoral shampoo on your acne.

V.A.R. has been known to really kick in at week 3.
just sayin.

SwEEtLiKEcAndY said:

I started taking 3.5 mg a day of anavar 3 weeks ago. I have been putting on weight like crazy, which is what I wanted. And, I know all of the sides that can happen. But.. here is my dilemma, the last couple of days my down there is SERIOUSELY sensitive. It's doesn't LOOK swollen, but it feels like it. KWIM? I have bad acne & I have just been fighting through that but I am starting to worry that my anavar is something else. Because at SUCH a small dose should the sides be SO severe? I guess I know it's possible, but I am just sooo worried that I got Dianabol - methandrostenolone - or something.

Top Bottom