Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

serious advice needed about a problem with FEDex that could cost me my identity.

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
Last weekend my wallet got lifted and then returned to me sans my debit card and all the cash that was in it. I promptly cancelled it (VISA) and had another one overnighted to me (cost me $67 to get it done like that).

FEDex deliverered the package WITHOUT ASKING FOR A FUCKING SIGNATURE because the person who lived in the house before I moved in had signed a waiver saying no signatures required for deliveries.

Before I got the package it was stolen off my doorstep, so I dont have the number off of the Visa card to have it blocked. My bank isn't open on saturdays and we didnt get this figured out until after closing time tonight. I have no way of cancelling my stolen visa debit card, I'm 4 hours from home working this weekend, and FEDex just gave someone my debit card that can be used as a point of sale transaction ''no questions asked''

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?
 
Im sure you are insured thru your bank for the money....that sucks tho
i know my bank has a 1800 number where u can call and cancel your card or speak to a rep
 
hang on... don't you have to activate a debit card by phone or computer before you can use it. Or is that a credit card?
 
That should seriously be FEDex's fault...They didnt ask for a signature so basically it leaves them in charge of the package
 
jacked clown said:
That should seriously be FEDex's fault...They didnt ask for a signature so basically it leaves them in charge of the package

how do I go about getting them to claim responsibility??? ( I agree)
 
Mr. dB said:
Debit card requires a PIN for most point of purchase sales.
I guess in this situation it's good that most places automatically run it through as debit so you dont have the option of using it as a credit card.
 
The card has to be activated before they can use it. I believe that requires your PIN or something personal.
 
thats why you should always sign the back of your debit card or credit card and they should compare signatures
 
Top Bottom