Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle

Affinity

Hey guys, so a little background:
Weight: 165 lbs
Height: 5'8
BF: 10%

I ran my first cycle a few months back and am starting to plan my second. My first cycle I ran 100mg EOD of test p for 9 weeks. I had virtually no sides and then post cycled with clomid. Gained about 17 lbs on cycle and retained 12.

I'd like to run another cycle with test p and maybe add something else into the mix to gain some lean mass. I've considered running:

Test p / mastron / equipoise
Test p / anavar / equipoise
Test p / npp / proviron

Or some combination of the above. I was think 125mg EOD test p and doing about a 12 week cycle.

Any suggestions, input, experiences would be appreciated.

I ran my first cycle a few months back and am starting to plan my second. My first cycle I ran 100mg EOD of test p for 9 weeks. I had virtually no sides and then post cycled with clomid. Gained about 17 lbs on cycle and retained 12.

I'd like to run another cycle with test p and maybe add something else into the mix to gain some lean mass. I've considered running:

Test p / npp / proviron

Or some combination of the above. I was think 125mg EOD test p and doing about a 12 week cycle.

You should not be running anything, you have no base

Test p / npp / proviron

You are very light man after 1 cycle and 165??? You need to diet like crazy and gain natty or couple years down the track your going to be very dissapointed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

if you have to cycle I would suggest helladrol from mr supps mho poppers,tudca and clomid or nolva for pct
I would really suggest try putting on another 12 to 15lbs naturally with just great diet weight gainer and training and then look into cycling

I think you best cycle should be in the form of Food, Sleep, and your favorite OTC supps as you sound solid but need (as said above) a bit more base. IMHO

Oh, and PCT is not clomid--hence the lost weight you gained (gains from test prop are real gains--not bloat)

I appreciate the replies. I never considered taking steroids until earlier this year because after two years of being stuck at 150, I decided something might be needed to help break the plateau. I know you're thinking I didn't do what you said, but I've had a coach and nutritionist develop meal plans and diets from 5000 calories a day to carb cycling to cut for physique competitions. I'm dedicated to the sport and my competition is openly using. I've been able to put on weight and size, but when I lean out I loose it. Hence the reason I'm looking to run a cycle that promotes lean muscle growth.

That said, any advice on what the best novice/ beginner cycle for something like that would be appreciated.
Not to discredit what you guys are saying, but I spent two years doing it right and couldn't break my plateaus and after one cycle I blew right through them.

He's only 5'8 guys so although 165 is not huge, he's not that undersized either... if he was 6'0 then there would be a problem...

My friend... I absolutely love eq but if you run eq, you need to run a much longer cycle... i just pinned test prop for 20 weeks and its not very fun... if you want to run eq, i would recommend switching to test cyp... you could run a 16 week cycle of test cyp, mast e and eq... or if you want to keep a shorter cycle, then i would go with test prop, mast prop and winstrol... that would be a very nice cycle... nice lean gains, muscle hardening, nice aesthetics... both would be very nice cycles...

Thank you Dylan,
I don't mind the pinning. I did EOD for nine weeks of test p and it wasn't that bad after the first two weeks. Winstrol worries me with the joint issues that can occur. Have you had any experience with NPP? I thought about swapping that for the equipoise. I appreciate the advice. Lean mass is exactly what I'm going for.

Thank you Dylan,
I don't mind the pinning. I did EOD for nine weeks of test p and it wasn't that bad after the first two weeks. Winstrol worries me with the joint issues that can occur. Have you had any experience with NPP? I thought about swapping that for the equipoise. I appreciate the advice. Lean mass is exactly what I'm going for.

i absolutely love eq... I think its one of the most underrated steroid out there... I highly recommend it... If you want a shorter cycle, npp goes well with test prop but it will not be nearly as lean as other options... winstrol can cause joint problems but if it doesn't give you those problems, its amazing... definitely my favorite oral...

i think you should run test cyp, mast e and eq for 16 weeks... let me know and i'll lay out an entire cycle for you...

Top Bottom