Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SECOND Cycle of M1T

harman_2005

For those that have done multiple cycles of M1T, how have the gains on the successive cycles compared to the first? I'm almost done with my second 2 week run at 10 mg a day and haven't gotten jack so far. I did a 2 week cycle, gained 6 pounds of LBM, 2 weeks of PCT, and now I'm a couple days away from finishing the second run...

harman_2005 said:
For those that have done multiple cycles of M1T, how have the gains on the successive cycles compared to the first? I'm almost done with my second 2 week run at 10 mg a day and haven't gotten jack so far. I did a 2 week cycle, gained 6 pounds of LBM, 2 weeks of PCT, and now I'm a couple days away from finishing the second run...

what does "LBM" mean?
what does "PCT" mean?

THANKS A LOT

i have 30 10 mgs pills of some m1t.. i can run a 2 weeker @ 20mgs ed. all i know is my fisrt cycle, a 4 weeker, went really really well. im still thinking about it

I've heard UG is good, and I know Higher Power is good. Pharmagenx is way overpriced and I'm not positive (haven't checked), but I'm sure VPX is overpriced as well. Bodybuilding.com for Higher Power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second cycle wont be as good. My first cycle was 5 weeks at 20mg/day.. waitied 3 months and did 6 weeks at 25mg/day.. results werent as good..

still good but not as good.

PCT is a must.. w/o it you will lose most of your M1T gains. Shti will make you strong as an Ox though

Top Bottom