Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle (expired gear)

w0nderb0y

40/185/5.9 18% body fat

Gear:
Testanox P - 100mg/ml floramedica
Deca - Organon 100mg/ml
Methabolon Rapid 10mg (pharm-tec)
Stanobolon depot 20mg (pharm-tec)
Anavar 10mg (meds)
Anastrozole 1mg film coated (Accord)
Tamoxifen 10mg (Ebewe pharma)
Clomi liquid 35mg/ml (RUI Products)
Pregnyl 5000iu (organon)
Liv 52 (Himalaya)

Cycle:
Test P 100mg eod 12w
Deka 50mg eod 12w (200-250mg)week
Dbol 20mg 4 week
Wins 20mg 2-6 week (ttl 40mg oral)
Var 20mg 19-12 week (last 4 weeks)
Anastrozole 0.5 tue and fri (1mg week)
Liv52 1-6 week
Proviron 12-13 week
Nolva 40-20-20
Clom 50-20-20
HCG

I got one bottle pregnyl 5000iu.
Sice ill open it How to split it and safe for couple dosages??? When ill mix da powder and liquid cant return back...

P.S.
Almost all my gear is already expired.
Test is 12/16 (2m)exp
Dbol is 09/16 (4m)exp
Wins is 02/16 (1y) exp
Hcg 03/16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As drugs expire, they loose potency. They don't become rancid or anything like that. Drugs have expiration dates because by law the drug has to contain the amount listed on the label. Past it's expiration date, it'll have a slightly reduce concentration but it is still safe to consume.

If the products expired 2-3 years ago, they will probably be 5-10% less potent then a fresh product but they are still fine to use. If the product is dosed at 100mg/mL, it'll probably be more like 90-95mg/mL.

Personally, I wouldn't use the HCG. Do some more research on HCG ->
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Deca dose seems a little bit low and I would definitely use N2Guard over liv52. Other than that, you will have no issues with the gear being expired for such a short time.

As drugs expire, they loose potency. They don't become rancid or anything like that. Drugs have expiration dates because by law the drug has to contain the amount listed on the label. Past it's expiration date, it'll have a slightly reduce concentration but it is still safe to consume.

If the products expired 2-3 years ago, they will probably be 5-10% less potent then a fresh product but they are still fine to use. If the product is dosed at 100mg/mL, it'll probably be more like 90-95mg/mL.

Personally, I wouldn't use the HCG. Do some more research on HCG ->
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

So. U r sugestion is do not take hcg.
Just nolva and clom.
Hope when ill be done w da cycle not gonna seal with a loottt acne like time when i finished mu cycle.
If that happ again ill be done. My skin will be worst than frogskin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do HCG during a cycle, not in the PCT. Something along the lines of 250-500iu per shot, twice per week.

As for the orals - quite weird dosages and why three orals? Id rather run dbol for 40-50mg for 4 weeks and scrap the winny out.

Top Bottom