Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle: Deca and Test E

ArLeva

I did a cycle of test P (50 mg every other day) for two months and got good results, mainly one-inch gain in my arm. Even though I was amazed at how quickly I recovered, I think I didn’t do enough research to optimize my gains. So now I’m going to start my second cycle and this time I want to make it right. My goal is to:
1: Put on another 2 inches around my arm (hopefully I will be able to keep most of this inch that I gain while off test).
2: increase my upper body strength (back and chest).
3: Reduce body fat percentage under 10 percent.

Week 1 to 10: Deca-Durabol 300mg/week
Week 1 to 10: Testosterone Enathate 500mg/week

Of Course there’s going to be some PCT afterwards; I just don’t know which one yet.

Here are my stats:
6 feet
212lbs
24yo

Unfortunately, I don’t know my body fat percentage, but before I started doing Test, I was like 16-18 percent. I did lean down a little bit while putting on weight, which I think indicates my BFP went down a little.

Okay, here is what I want to know:
Q1: Do you guys think this is a good dose for someone who is going for a second cycle? Is it too high or too low?
Q2: Should the dose of Test E be higher than that of Deca? Can you do Test E by itself? If so, does it produce same gains? How about Deca by itself?
Q3: Is Deca safer than Dbol (meaning that is produces less gyno, acne, baldness)?
Q4: Is Deca good for cutting? Then how can you cut with Deca (less weight more reps)?
Q5: Can water retention be reduced by just doing cardio and getting inside the sauna, or is it not that simple?
Q6: And of course, how about deca dick?

I know the answer to some of the question by reading online, but I want to know people’s own knowledge through experience. You don’t have to answer all the questions, and you can add other points that are not addressed.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome to EF brotha

Can you add in your diet and training routine?

A1: Dosages are fine, run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca though

A2: Yes, the test dose should be higher and you can run test by itself, NEVER run deca by itself

A3: Everyone reacts to compounds a little differently; I only used deca once and didn’t have any of those sides you mentioned

A4: Cutting/bulking all depends on the way you train and diet

I’m gonna hand off on the last 2 questions

As far as PCT:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

~EZ

you will get water retention, even sauna or cardio will not eliminate it. It's the nature of the beast.

Deca dick well the test e should help with it but it will still be an individual thing. Throw in some proviron 25mg a day and it won't be an issue.

Been previously mentioned but the dosages are spot on, but do extend the Test-E 2 weeks longer than Deca. And for water retention, take Arimidex or Aromasin and watch your sodium intake and keep water intake very high. You can cut with deca since it's a steroid and will therefore help keep your lean mass and strength but there are definitely better alternatives. I would definitely save Deca for a bulking cycle.

You said you can run test E by itself. Have you had any experience doing so, or do you know of anyone that has done it? If so, what were the results, and was it safer?

Welcome to EF brotha

A2: Yes, the test dose should be higher and you can run test by itself, NEVER run deca by itself

~EZ

You said you can run test E by itself. Have you had any experience doing so, or do you know of anyone that has done it? If so, what were the results, and was it safer?

Welcome to EF brotha

Can you add in your diet and training routine?

~EZ

well, diet? I havent done to much of that. Just eating more meat than usual, three to four times a day.
Training? One group of muscles per day. Chest and tricep on monday, back and bicep on tuesday, shoulders on wednesday, legs on Thursday, and cardio on Friday. basically do reps until it burns.

Running test by itself can yield great results, if (like everything else) you’re diet and training are spot on...

You gotta get the proper diet down LONG before any AAS, post what you eat in a typical day...

With your goals of adding size I don’t like your training routine, now if it works for you great, but on paper that looks like over training...my suggestion would be 1 body part per day, training 2-3 days and then a day off...also for your goals; increase your weight (to the point where you can still move the weight with proper form) and decrease your reps...

~EZ

Top Bottom