Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

screwed

thebrute

this happened a little over two months ago but i hooked up with this guy who was serious about powerlifting...so we talked about gettin together for training the following week. well, i talked to him over the phone and he really was serious...well the day came and went and he never showed up to make a long story short. i tried calling him but he never returned my calls and then eventually(from his wife) wanted me to stop calling. i'm not sure what happened but this eventually pissed me off. i couldn't understand it so i lost his number and his email and decided not to waste my time. not even jon could understand it. i believe it was one of those things that u didn't expect to see coming. well, your thoughts. tb

if he was serious he would have come out to play. happens all the time. youll get a guy whos upbeat about training and two weeks later hes fallen off the face of the planet.

why is that? that truly sucks since the only serious guy i train with lives 2hrs away...guess u can pick & chose....would be nice though!! tb

just keep your eyes and ears open, theres always some good training partners around the corner, always where you never thought of.

u know i keep thinkin that and everytime i do i feel like i'm looking too hard. even placed a classified ad in.

Top Bottom