Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screw Coops Fitness!!!

Hellawulf

I hate to do this but I've got to vent somewhere! I hate Coops fitness!!! They bought out my local gym, which had more equipment, way more space, and way nicer staff... now I have to go over there because my contract is transferred... I prob could cancel my contract, but there aren't any other gyms in the area except for some shitty little fitness center my Mom and everyone else's mom goes to. It's WAY to crowded, my old gym was in an old Best Buy, which had plenty of room and a large Clientel, but I guess they didn't budget well or something... but Coop's staff could care less if I'm there at the gym, I was having the most one sided convo with a trainer today I've ever had... (I could talk to a wall and make it talk back to me)... They have half the equipment my old gym have... What gym doesn't have a hyper bench? Jump Rope? Only one bench!? Where is the incline bench? (WTF! THIS IS A INCLINE BENCH!?). They don't have the stationary bikes with the screens that tell me how fast/how far/ and let me control resistance (which was a staple in my HIIT)! The members look like a Pivotal Fitness... the music is top Pop 40... Whats this about not dropping weights!? (I will punch someone in the face, if come friday on my Deadlift day they approach me about dropping weights! or even if they approach me about my chalk!)

SCREW YOU COOPS!!!

(I hate to hate on them so bad... so here's my positives: the gym is cleaner, the weights more updated - though I kinda like my old rusted steel plates, made me feel more hardcore - and there is one more squat rack, and they are the Olympian ones, which I like more... other than that I still hate Coops)

sorry to hear that bro...... i completely know what your bitching is like. I went from using my school gym (tons of racks/benches/DBs) to using my local YMCA with 1 flat, incline, decline bench. I can't tell you how many times i've had to be in/out of the gym and had to alter my workouts.

hope all works out. I get asked to be quiet EVERY time i deadlift, just smile politely and say i'll try my best, even if you're irritated as shit.

Second on the YMCA.

All these lame ass fitness centers will spend exponentially more on cheap machines than they ever will on the vitals.

damn dude sounds like theyre trying to be gay like planet fitness. i agree about the old rusted weights, i pretty much only use one barbell at the golds i go to cause its the oldest rustyest looking one there

Top Bottom