bluepeter said:I'm going to go with geigh.
jack_schitt said:

Gambino said:of course bluepeter posted here
perkele said:You left out the best part.
jack_schitt said:What part was that? The part where you clicked on a thread about cak? I think that was pretty obvious in my screen chop.
perkele said:I said I would suck it.
perkele said:I said I would suck it.
jack_schitt said:I didn't read the thread. you couldnt pay me to click on a thread with a title like that.
jack_schitt said:I didn't read the thread. you couldnt pay me to click on a thread with a title like that.

perkele said:Be a man, go read it.
jack_schitt said:I'm afraid not.
perkele said:Do it dude, don't be so difficult.
Gambino said:perk so i guess my 75th_ handle got shot down lol
jack_schitt said:I'm not being difficult. I just dont care to read about the cak.
Lestat said:perkele what were you doing on that thread???
that's good bro materialperkele said:Moderating the board 24/7
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














