Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scammer list!!! scammers list!!

el cubano said:
Actually, after I skimmed through the list I noticed that it has some scammers names that haven't been around in about 4 years. So that list spans over at least a 4 year period. Many scammers simply change there email address when discovered. What you really need to weed out the scammers are mailing address.

exactly...:)
i doubt any of these guys are still using these e-mail addresses....
we need their mailing address and name they use when they pick up the funds with WU or MG

Just looking at the length of that list pisses me off! How do some people live with themselves? It's bad enouph having the law to worry about without scambag two-bit low-life thiefs lurking around trying to take advantage of people. They'll get no simpathy from me when they get what's coming to them (notice I said when not if)

Ok my new contact who I have not ordered from yet has his name on this list. I have checked with two different respected Mods of this forum and they mentioned to me that he is not a scammer. Who put this list together. If so are there names on here that could be wrong?

el cubano said:
We don't need anyone emailing a cop asking for gear lists!!!!

Oh dear, the thought of that. The cops would probably run the scam themselves for a bit and stash the cash.

Top Bottom