Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sorry for this... (sorry Ninja)

GaryWary

Steroids scammers sources | Anabolicmass.com
... ECPharma : http://www.ecpharma.cjb.net/ I had order shipment from them in the
past and they were legit but now I have heard people are not getting their ...
www.anabolicmass.com/scammers_list.htm - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

@Brint.com Search Results
... E-commerce for Pharma USA 2000 - http://www.eyeforpharma.com/ecpharma/usa2000/index.html
The premier US event focusing specifically on e-business for the ...
portal.brint.com/cgi-bin/getit/links/Business/Industries/ Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/News_and_Information/Conferences/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Scammers
... if fucking up [email protected] Bill F. Lawrence Salt Lake City, Utah www.ecpharma.cjb.net
[email protected] pmb-223 3355N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs CO ...
www.anabolicfitness.net/scammer.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Mesomorph
... www.angelfire.com/ca/number1products/index.html; mexiboy (flagged by customs); www.ecpharma.cjb.net;
[email protected]; [email protected] out of Sao ...
www.mesomorph.net/bros/scammer.php - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Finally....................................

Important enough for a new thread (sorry for those tired of hearing about it... or wondering why I am bothered???!!!)

I just typed in ecpharma into Google.........

and immediately we reveal him to be a scammer.......

Wat is er nieuw op Ergogenics?
... Link: ECPharma. Underground verkoop van anabolen. Aantrekkelijke
aanbieding groeihormoon. Zit eigenlijk gewoon op Geocities. ...
www.geocities.com/wildude_nl/boldenon.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Mail Order Scammers
... com Building Suite #106 718-333 Brooksbank Ave. North Vancouver, BC, Canada ECPharma
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Kim PO Box ...
www.steroidworld.com/scam.htm - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

another search for Biggin01 reveals...........

AnabolixTemplateScam
... [email protected]. He is in the grey area. There is still not enough information.
Take this as a warning and becareful. Robert Shields, PO box 227, Sandoval ...
www.angelfire.com/linux/roids/AnabolixScammer.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

The moral of this story is too be bloody careful - espesh with 1000 dollars. The moral of this story is to make full use of the INFORMATION technology at your fingertips......... that is what it is for......

please dont chuck me off!!!!!!!!!!!

I hoe I don't lose my account for this.... it was just the results of Google....... cut and pasted

Will not do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I think your not getting any responses because no one knows what they fuck your point was :) Not to be rude, but I think what your saying is:
"If you would have done your research you wouldn't have to be hunting down a scammer and offering AS to get him AND I was able to find all this info on him being a scammer in minutes, where as you lost $1k for something that took minutes for mr to find out."

I would have prefaced that paiste job with that sentence so the people would know where you are coming from. No flames here my man..

nice summary slopain... much clearer.. thanks for the info gary.

Yeah, sorry - I shall explain clearer in future... Just sometimes my brain works quicker than my fingers!

I was just trying to make the point that a search for scammers - well-known scammers at least - is simple... and was the first thing I did before I even came to this board....:rolleyes:

Gary,
thanks for the info and now it has been explained i do get and agree with your point.

What part of London are you from?

Top Bottom