Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Alert

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
A few bro's need to take a trip over to Ann Arbor Michigan with some rope,blowtorches and skillsaws,lol...
i live 20 minutes from ANN ARBOR bros,I know the place like the back of my hand, if ya got an address i might just pay our friend a little visit with a blowtorch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I'm right there with ya black, I'm about two hours away from AA and have nothing better to do. Sounds like fun.

rxderrick
--
"The only easy day, was yesterday."

im about 20 minutes from where this scammer is located, any other info and i could look into "breaking up his party"

You guys who live close to this guy should pay this mofo a visit and do a dance on his head. I love how everyone gets eachothers back on this board. All scammers should be shot.:splat:
---peace---Mad Max

My first time in the sport I lost $300. It sucked bad. It made me do alot of research which turnedout to be the best thing for me. It still is a painful memory. But I also hate fucking scammers. I am glad we have mods that are willing to help us.

Amen Vanilla Gorilla.

So far every mod I e-mailed has gotten back to me and has been very helpful.

I want to thank all the legit people who I've dealt with out there, I nice to know when you put your hard earned money out , your gonna get something in return:)

Top Bottom