Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say A Plane Load Of Body Builders and Fat People Crash in the Wilderness...

I would kill and eat the nearwest fat person the instant my stomach grumbled. They enjoyed stuffing their faces for a long time, now it is my turn.

I'd say the BB's, for all the reasons already stated. Plus.... unless you just want to stay in the plane, there'd be hiking involved, and I know my fatass of a room-mate and his whale gf would drop dead from heart attacks after a half hour of actual physicality.

Come on people, let's get realistic here. The fat people would die in the crash. Heart attacks, cardiac arrest, can't get their asses out of their SEATS, and what not. BBers win this hands down!

"We can skin a buck, we can run a trout line..and a country boy can survive!!!"

Ohh...sorry...lol

What about a strongman:)

B True

Silent Method said:
The stong would eat the week. There's alot of concentrated calories in one obese person. Plenty of protein too.

BTW, to answer your question, a significant amount of fat AND muscle is the "best" way to survive. I think Lee Priest in the off season would com out on top.

So true.. My guess would be we would cut them up with lean & fatty portions. :chainsaw: Then the portions would be divided up depending on whether somebody was bulking/cutting or just having a cheat day.. :light:

Also, perhaps some "parts" could be smoked for added flavor? Even add some of the islands local fruits,etc and mix it up with some wild rice.. Of course not too much as to avoid excess carbs..

The youngs ones would be like veal and we could continue to force feed them for a real delicasy on special occasions :arty: .. Hmmm, I'm getting hungry... :chomp:

I HAVE DONE A LOT OF WILDERNESS SURVIVAL BOTH TRAINING AND PRACTICE, WEST OF EDMONTON IN THE CANADIAN ROCKIES. SOMETIMES FOR FUN, SOMETIMES OUT OF NEED.

IF YOU ARE INTO KILLING THE FAT PEOPLE FOR FOOD, OBVIOUSLY THE BODY BUILDERS WILL LIVE LONGER. I WOULD NOT KILL A PERSON FOR FOOD UNLESS I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE. AIRPLANES HAVE FLIGHT PLANS, RESCUERS WOULD BE THERE IN A FEW DAYS - DEFINITELY I WOULD NOT KILL THE FATTIES.

BUT LET'S PRETEND RESCUERS DIDN'T COME, AND PRETEND THE BODYBUILDERS DON'T GET HUNGRY AND KILL THE FATTIES. WHO WOULD HAVE THE ADVANTAGE? LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY. A FAT GUY WITH EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WILDERNESS SURVIVAL WOULD HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE AT SURVIVAL THAN A WEIGHTLIFTER WHO HAS LIVED UNDER A ROOF HIS WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER REALLY BEEN IN THE WILDERNESS. AS LONG AS THE FAT GUY IS RELATIVELY MOBILE OF COURSE.

KNOWLEDGE MEANS FAR MORE THAN STRENGTH OR CONDITIONING, IN A SURVIVAL ATMOSPHERE.

JohnyJuice said:
I would kill and eat the nearwest fat person the instant my stomach grumbled. They enjoyed stuffing their faces for a long time, now it is my turn.

Hahah now that is fuckin funny.

Drizz

Top Bottom