Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saved $71.29 @ Needtobuildmuscle.com

hurtsomany

I ordered 2 tren, 2 diesel, and 2 epistrong and with my 20% off code, I saved $71.29. I really appreciate that from Needtobuildmuscle.com. Plus, free shipping and can start cycle next week.

Nice. :)

Needtobuildmuscle customer service is amazing also.
I didn't have to send an email, submit a ticket or anything.. They have some sort of psychic ability and sent me an email helping me with the issues I was having. lol.
:D

LOL - can't remember what I saved, but I ordered:

2x Katanadrol
1x Diesebolan
3x Forged Liver Support
1x Joint Repair
5x Protein Bar mix

To go along with other stuff I already had. I have spent SO much fucking money at these places this year. Need to get my cycle going ASAP.

I ordered 2 tren, 2 diesel, and 2 epistrong and with my 20% off code, I saved $71.29. I really appreciate that from Needtobuildmuscle.com. Plus, free shipping and can start cycle next week.

That's like you just getting a bottle and a half for free bro. For the obviously superior quality of the products, and the 20% discount, I don't know why everyone doesn't use N2BM products for the OTC designer steroids. There is none better and that's why I back them up.

That's like you just getting a bottle and a half for free bro. For the obviously superior quality of the products, and the 20% discount, I don't know why everyone doesn't use N2BM products for the OTC designer steroids. There is none better and that's why I back them up.

Fershizzle

Top Bottom