Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy's got one hot bod...

Awwwwwwwww shucks LOL!

... Now can someone please help me find my abs?? I know they are in there somewhere!!

sassy knows that she rocks.. hehe... keep it up girl, your contest pics were great and it looks like you've made some nice gains... you're starting a cycle soon, aint ya?

hardbodygrl.... HOLY SHIT!!! thats all i have to say:D

and now to save the best for last:D ...Ms.69.... well, what can i say... my FAV. ELITE BOD on the board... somethin about it... um um um ... i know we have some mean ass pics here of ripped women but sassy's pics....especially the contest ones... :p :p wooooo baby!! shes got it all, ladies... the bod, the face, the personality and let me tell u... shes a fuckin genius too!!! its true... girl is smart as anything...damnnnn!!! ahhhhh -- ur the best !!! luv ya to pieces !! --
:) Love always -- Me :D

well hello everyone,,,,,,,,, i just happened to stumble across this thread and noticed i was over here as well,,,,,,,im glad you all liked my pics,,,,,, about my abs,,,,,,, i honestly dont know how i have such good ones,,,,,,,,, the only thing i can say is that i do alot of crunches were my but is on a slanted seat and then i raise my legs up,,,,,,,, but i have never done any kind of gear or anything like that,,,,,,,, i had a couple people ask me that,,,,, i eat very very clean and i think thats about all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ill post another pic for you guys when i get one

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

great to have you over here hrbdygirl!:wavey:
I personally am always looking for extra motivation, and baby you got it.

Top Bottom