Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy's got one hot bod...

great lookin' gals!
sassy's got it all... nice V, superb glutes, good delt & thick arms
hardbody's a little dark, but terrific pecs!

Great work these girls have done! :D good motivation for us! Hadn't seen these- thanks for posting them up, 3V!

WOW Sassy--- your back is phenomenal :) ( sorry phem--your username is the only word to describe her back ).....looking great.....and your bi's.......I'm jealous :mad: Hey , where were you snorkling? I use to live in the carribean(sp?) and the waters were beautiful.

wow there is some serious muscle happening in those threads...

but i have a question... hardbodygirl's stomach doesn't look a thing like mine. maybe it's because i have broader hips and a smaller waist, but do any of the other ladies on here have abs that look like hers??

i thought only men got those lines at the pelvis.

I dont know Smallmovesal....wish my stomache was as flat......I am kind of under the impression tho that she doesnt have hardly any bodyfat. The lucky Devil :D

OH geez you guys -- now I"m embarrassed....Thx for all the great comments guys! That really helps keep the motivation kicking! Now I need to work on leaning out!!!! You guys keep posting the pix - phem, KB, hardbdygirl -- you guys got the look!!!!!

probably true but i like to think i have a flat stomach and some half-decent abs and i do not have those lines anywhere...

Top Bottom