Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 Log---Final Results/Thoughts

matter2003

Banned
Sorry its been a few days since I posted, I wanted to have some time to gather my thoughts and sit down and be able to give it a proper review, been busy and in and out, mostly on the forums on my phone.

Pros:

-Steady fat loss without weight loss(combined with S4/Ostarine)
-Endurance gains
-Multiple large Psoriasis spots completely disappeared
-No skin peeling/drying out like from Unique's GW

Cons:

-None, other than it tastes worse than Unique's which has no real taste.

First things first, the biggest thing I noticed was that I had 6 very large areas of psoriasis which have been active for many years almost completely disappear. The redness has disappeared, scaling is almost gone and the the skin has returned to normal looking, smooth skin. I have been slowly healing for about a year and a half now, but this seemed to accelerate the process by at least 10 fold, which I had expected as I mentioned in previous studies I had regarding it. I did not see ANY of this with Unique's product. In fact I saw somewhat the opposite. Areas of my hand started having pieces of skin act like they were peeling, usually very small circles, similar to if you were in water too long. Also the tops of my knuckles looked like they had been scraped on the ground, turning completely rough and white. None of this happened with the GW from SARMS1, which I was very surprised at since I was expecting more of the same. I also have noticed that since switching back to Unique's GW for the past week or so I have not experienced any of this yet, leading me to believe that SARMS1 version contains more GW than Unique's and once the genes are activated by receiving a certain amount of GW for a period of time, it takes less to keep it activated than to turn it on. I have no data to back it up, but that it was it appears to me. For the record, both elbows, belly button, both knees and large spot on my upper right arm between my elbow and shoulder on my tricep are all either completely clear or almost completely clear. This is progress that is unprecedented for me and is probably equivalent to the amount of progress clearing I have made in the last 12 months combined. I am simply stunned.

Endurance gains were very noticeable, I was doing some serious beating down of my body with fast paced training including squats and deadlifts with only 15-20 seconds of rest between sets---4 sets of 8 reps. It wasn't max weight or anything like that, but it was fairly heavy---V-Squat 415 lbs which is roughly 285 lbs equivalent barbell squats and 275-295 lb deadlifts. Deadlifts were at end of 4 circuits of Dips/Tri Pushdowns/Bi Curls and Bench Stepups---no rest between sets and 30-90 seconds between circuits. Squats were done first but then immediate followed by 4 sets of leg extensions and alternating 4 sets of Lateral DB Raises and Gironda DB Swings, with 15 seconds of rest between all sets. Those are some serious gassers...they will make you see the light real quick, but the GW kept me going strong even though I was breathing heavy, I never felt like I wasn't able to complete them due to muscle failure or fatigue.

Final thoughts are that SARMS1 GW is definitely a purer and better form of GW than Unique and I believe the results with my psoriasis are proof positive of that. Thanks to Dylan and SARMS1 for supplying me the sample of GW for testing. I will definitely be ordering this again for the next time I use it. For the time being I will finish the Unique GW I have left.

Great review bro.. I see so many reviews like thos after folks use sarms1. Great to have them as a resource for sarms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom