Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack update... I LOVE GW-501516

How has the recovery been on gw? Do you have much muscle soreness after long cardio workouts (running, etc)?

Hey man sounds like your tearing shit up this round good work. My s4 and osta land at the door today! Just trying to decided if I should wait till the gw comes in stock to start or to add it another time.... Tough choice..... Keep up the hard work man!

How has the recovery been on gw? Do you have much muscle soreness after long cardio workouts (running, etc)?

not at all but i think that tb-500 has a lot to do with how great my body feels right now... it has really worked well for me...

Hey man sounds like your tearing shit up this round good work. My s4 and osta land at the door today! Just trying to decided if I should wait till the gw comes in stock to start or to add it another time.... Tough choice..... Keep up the hard work man!

thanks for the kind words bro... if you are considering gw then i would definitely wait for it because its worth the wait... you will be very happy with the results...

i read somewhere you are taking, osta + s4 + gw + albuterol.

reading your posts i found out what is sarms and i can google albuterol, but what is gw?

when i make a search on this site for GW it returns no answer because the term is too short.

your cycle is so far the most interesting i found on the boards i read, congratulation and keep up the good work your goal is similar to mine.

regards!

i read somewhere you are taking, osta + s4 + gw + albuterol.

reading your posts i found out what is sarms and i can google albuterol, but what is gw?

when i make a search on this site for GW it returns no answer because the term is too short.

your cycle is so far the most interesting i found on the boards i read, congratulation and keep up the good work your goal is similar to mine.

regards!

thank you for the kind words

gw501516

Dylan you are an inspiration to us all. Been following your posts and you are always helping out and giving truthfull feedback and advice! You are shredded man, thats all I can say.

Top Bottom