Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Triple Stack Cycles

mrplunkey

Are SARMS Triple Stack Cycles:

1) Good with ordinary (i.e. 500 mg/week) test cycles?

2) Good with continuous HRT (i.e. 125-200 mg/week)? (I'm a 45 year old who qualifies for HRT).

3) Best done completely alone as an independent cycle in and of itself.

4) Best avoided during PCT since it can be mildly suppressive.

TYIA

I'd say something like 500mg of Test would overwhelm the SARMs. I look at SARMs as a lead in to or prep for a cycle or after an AAS cycle a nice way to maintain gains. Although theres definitely some gains to be made by SARMs on their own. Physiologically I doubt there is an issue with a SARM having a conflict with Test like competing for receptors but Steve or Dylan prob will know for sure.

Osta and GW can be ran during pct but stick with just Osta as the GW can cause some wasting when ur trying to level out hpta and keep what u just worked for. S4 is too supressive during pct to be messed with.

Interesting question on the HRT. I'd like to see what comes back there...

Last edited:
Sarms for me is just a bridge to help keep gains.

Imo stacking with Test is pointless just my thoughts. If you want more test sqeeze more test jus my 2 pennies

Are SARMS Triple Stack Cycles:

1) Good with ordinary (i.e. 500 mg/week) test cycles?

2) Good with continuous HRT (i.e. 125-200 mg/week)? (I'm a 45 year old who qualifies for HRT).

3) Best done completely alone as an independent cycle in and of itself.

4) Best avoided during PCT since it can be mildly suppressive.

TYIA

sarms are best utilized as a bridge in between cycles but that's not to say that's the only way to utilize them...

i never run a pct without ostarine...

they would definitely go well with hrt...

you CAN run them with a test cycle but its not the most optimal way to run them...

Top Bottom