Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Triple stack - another log

tha_Waco_kid

I know people are craving personal experiences from SARMS cycles, brands of SARMS, and supporting supplements....I know there are several running already but I'll add mine to the pot.

Here's the stack, from the sound advice of Dylan G (thanks again bro for all the help!)

Sarms are Unique Chemicals

1-8 osta 25 mg dosed once in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg split doses... 25 mg a.m. and 25 six hours later
1-8 gw 501516 10 mg split doses... 5 mg a.m. and 5 twelve hours later
3-8
forma stanzol
1-8
hcgenerate
1-11 need2slin
1-11
creatine nitrate

Then I'll be running a mini PCT:

9-11 Unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed)

Stats:
Height: 6' 2
starting weight: 221
BF%: est 14-15%
Years training regularly: 15
Gear history: 2 cycles around age 20 and 21. Cycle 1 was just Test E, cycle 2 was sust250/eq/dbol....all natural since

I just finished off week 2 of this cycle. My goal here is to cut fat and shred up; hoping to land about 10% bf after 8 week cycle....no goal to gain muscle on this particular run, but I don't want to lose any either (obviously).

Initial thoughts so far - well, I'm up about 2 lbs. Certainly not what I was expecting, but I'm not disappointed either because there have been some real positives....First positive, I look leaner. I can see all of my abs when I flex, and 4 when not flexed....still a bit of lower back fat and lower stomach fat, and some on chest as well. Looking more vascular also....veins are a'popping that's for sure. I think I may have lost some BF% which is kind of hard to believe because that means I would have gained several lbs of mass in a few weeks. However, on that note, my strength is up on all my lifts. Not really sure what to think about the weight gain, perhaps the creatine is causing some water retention (even though it's nitrate) or perhaps I actually did gain some real size already. Although that doesn't seem possible given my calorie deficit. I haven't run any kind of cycle in over 10 years, so my body is probably pretty fresh and receptive at this point. The best part of this by far has been my endurance and energy, which is seriously THROUGH THE ROOF....I'm guessing this is from the GW. My weight training and cardio are seriously wild...I feel like I could go on forever...and the next day, not too sore either...I actually wish I was more sore! I literally have to call it quits at some point and not overtrain although I just want to keep adding sets to each of my daily regimes.

It is now week three and I"m adding Forma, and also upping GW dose to 20 per day to try to kickstart the fat burn and see if that makes any noticeable difference.

Side Effects: I have experienced mild vision sides. Only time I notice is when I come from outside where it is bright and my eyes take a while to adjust to the darker inside. I haven't really experienced the 'night vision' at this point. My fall softball league (mostly nights under the lights) is starting in a week so I'm slightly concerned about vision sides relating to that....if it becomes a problem I'll have to take that particular day off of S4.

Training:

weights 4-5 days per week.

1) Chest
2) Legs/Back
3) Arms
4) Shoulders/Traps
5) wild card - will train something where I feel I could use a bit of a bump or where I'm lacking

Cardio - LOTS. 7days per week in the AM, usually a second session after lifting or on non lifting days. So that's right, I hit about 10-14 cardio sessions per week in addition to my weights. Cardio is on treadmill - brisk walk on incline for 50-60 minutes. Heart rate between 120-140.

Diet:

I eat about 2000-2500 cals per day. Maintenance is 2500-2600.
Always shoot for a 50% protein split, which is usually around 300g....then I vary the carbs/fats based on training days....but typically 30/20 carbs/fat is where I'm at, give or take...occaisionally I'll throw in a carb load day where I'll eat lots of fruit, plain greek yogurt, and grains....super low fat on those days, but still at least 200 g protein. Considering the amount of exercising I'm doing my cals are significantly under maintenance...but I have not experienced a crash yet.

Also, I do Intermittent Fasting - typically all my eating is done between 12-6pm .....occasionally I'll do a 24 hour fast where I only eat 1 huge meal in a single day. I try to eat smaller carb meal before training and larger meal after training...but I'm not always perfect in that regard.

So in a nutshell, strength and size are increasing, I look a bit leaner.....positive results! Only thing that is perplexing is the weight has not gone down, considering my net calories (which is what I was expecting based on what I researched)

We're only on week 3 out of 8, so I'm pleased at this point and looking forward to the next few months!

Thanks Rick - and thanks for all the great advice you offer on this forum...I've learned a ton from your posts especially regarding diet and IF

Softball with the vision sides should be fun lol!!! The lights will be yellow, thats all! Nice stack bro...cycle should do you very well...looks like how I will be running my bridge after my cycle.

If the sides get too much for you, 5 on/2 off will take care of them...and time the off days when your softball games are.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Well the rats just finished up week 3 of the sarms cycle. Weighed in at 219 this morning, so down a few lbs since last week...strength has been good, endurance has been good, but not great. The first 2 weeks I was flying high on energy through cardio and weight training...this week was more sluggish...which I find a bit odd since we upped the dose on the GW to 20 mg per day rather than the 10 for the first 2 weeks. I'm hoping this is just a coincidence and that upping the dose isn't having a negative affect. Also added to the mix this week was forma stanz....not really sure what affect this is having on me but i am just considering it a cycle support supp and not really expecting any specific changes from forma.

In addition to N2Slin and HCGen, I am also taking N2Burn and Forged burner to curb my appetite, which works well.

So, although I am down a few lbs, I am not all that excited about it. I have literally done a minimum of 2 cardio workouts per day, in addition to my 5 weight training days. ie, some days I'm doing 3 workouts per day....all at least 1 hr in length. I feel like the weight should be coming off regardless of any supplements taken, based solely on my diet and extreme calorie burning workouts. I would guess that several days I literally netted out at negative cals for the day.....yet the weight is not coming off like I would expect, especially considering all the supps/chems in the mix.

Still sticking with diet as laid out in the first post. High protein, moderate carb, low fat...I have stuck to this very tightly all week since my last update.

I think my body is in a bit of a stall for fat loss....I was already carrying a very low calorie consumption for a good 2 months prior to starting the cycle. I am planning on doing a binge cheat day on saturday to try to jar things up a bit...any thoughts on this? And I'm not talking about a clean carb re-loading day, I'm talking all out binge. good idea?

any other ideas from the vast wisdom out there?

Thanks!

Top Bottom