Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms s4 for pct advice

madhops23

I'm coming off a 16wk recomp cycle of test e in 2 weeks and am getting ready for my PCT. I'm very pleased with my results as I'm up 15lbs and held steady around 12.5%bf. Anyway my question is for how much sarms s4 to take? I'm going to be doing my normal PCT of nolva, activate extreme, and maybe another test booster(this has worked well for me in the past). I know there are 100 different opinions on if sarms is suppressive or not but I am going to try it anyway(only way to find out lol). My two plans I am considering are 25mg per day for 60 days, or 50mg per day for 30 days. Any help from the experienced would be greatly appreciated. I'm also going to be running GHRP-6 the whole time at 500mg per day(split into 3 doses morning,pwo and pre bed). One other question I have some IGF-1 LR3 and also some IGF-1 DES, should I throw either of them in as well? I know I have a lot of questions, but thanks in advance for the help.

I say 50mg ED for a few months.
No shut down or vission sides at that dose.

Or you could try SARMs S1..

I would run active recovery with S4. Start 40-50mg ED the week after your last shot, run for 4 weeks, then start PCT. The S4 will solidify your gains, allow you to start to recover, then go into PCT.

I say 50mg ED for a few months.
No shut down or vission sides at that dose.
"Few Months" - not a good idea, not first time. Assees at 4 weeks. Everyone is different.

Thanks for all the advice, I've decided to run the s4 @50mg per day for 30days, then the new OSTA-Sarms @12.5mg for 45 days. I'm going to be stacking it with ghrp-6 @500mg per day, DAA @ 3g per day and activate extreme. Hoping to get fully recovered while maintaining or even recomping a bit. My diet is going to be maintenance level m-f and 1000 plus on weekends. I've seen some people have great success with that for recomping. I'll post my result safter 30 days and again at 60 days.

Current Stats
Ht:5'10
wt 192
bf 13.3%

chest 44.25
arms(cold, unflexed) 15.25
waist 32.5

Thanks for all the advice, I've decided to run the s4 @50mg per day for 30days, then the new OSTA-Sarms @12.5mg for 45 days. I'm going to be stacking it with ghrp-6 @500mg per day, DAA @ 3g per day and activate extreme. Hoping to get fully recovered while maintaining or even recomping a bit. My diet is going to be maintenance level m-f and 1000 plus on weekends. I've seen some people have great success with that for recomping. I'll post my result safter 30 days and again at 60 days.

Current Stats
wt 192
bf 13.3%

chest 44.25
waist 32.5

I like it, looks good.

Current Stats
wt 192
bf 13.3%

chest 44.25
waist 32.5

Run s1 at 10mg per day, no reason to go over that. According to RussianStar

Top Bottom