First off would like to thank sarmssearch for sending the order so discretely and without costing me anything at the door.
I want to dose it at 25mg. I'm no good at these math and conversion things, how much of the dropper do I use ?
Also, I work out plus do MMA, so my schedule is usually 4:30 I go to the gym, lift weights for about 45mins-60mins, and do interval training on the treadmil for 30 minutes. Than I have MMA around 7 or 8. When would be the best time for me to take my SARMS (Plan on doing two 25mg doses)
can I just drip some in some Orange Juice or something and chug it back? heard it tastes horrible.
6'1 190lbs did multiple cycles before. currently taking BOSS Nutrition (FAt burning formula)
I want to dose it at 25mg. I'm no good at these math and conversion things, how much of the dropper do I use ?
Also, I work out plus do MMA, so my schedule is usually 4:30 I go to the gym, lift weights for about 45mins-60mins, and do interval training on the treadmil for 30 minutes. Than I have MMA around 7 or 8. When would be the best time for me to take my SARMS (Plan on doing two 25mg doses)
can I just drip some in some Orange Juice or something and chug it back? heard it tastes horrible.
6'1 190lbs did multiple cycles before. currently taking BOSS Nutrition (FAt burning formula)

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














