Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4???? KArma to all

Old thread to bring up but after reading it, does this make men go sterile? I've been on this for almost a month and a half and want children in the future.

Just saw this, I was pretty worried about it myself, not because I want kids now but because I don't want it screwing up my sperm and making them all mutant giving me two-headed babies or anything.

I found this:

hxxp://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5255/is_9/ai_n29432692/

While it starts off apparently claiming that SARMs act as a "male contraceptive":

US biotechnology company GTx presented results at last year's American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) conference in San Diego. Using a selective androgen receptor modulator--SARM for short--the GTx team was able to stop sperm production in animals after treatment for three months. Fertility returned after 100 days once taken off the medication.

If you read further, you find that SARMS is combined with a progestin hormone, and that together is the contraceptive:

While the animal studies showed C-31 acting alone in mimicking the effects of testosterone, Dalton hopes in the future to combine the candidate, or another SARM, with a progestin hormone. In this case, the progestin would shut down endogenous luteinising hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone, thereby inhibiting sperm formation. The SARM would be given at a dose that would maintain muscle, bone and libido--an effect similar to combination hormonal treatments being studied.

So the development of SARMS was at only to counteract the negative effects of shutting down endo LH and FSH.

Good news for sure.

Top Bottom