Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS-4 How long to take effect?

doublebicep

NorCal Bodybuilder
Platinum
How long until you feel the effects of SARMS-4? Minutes, days, weeks? Does it warrent any kind of front loading?

I'm not sure how much "feeling" of effect will be going on. It's subtle, not like aas. I noticed results body recomposition wise after a couple weeks. But, my endurance in the gym is not up like it is with tren and test or anything like that. If you are doing keto diet your muscles will be fuller within a week or so- I usually flatten out on keto. If you are getting plenty of carbs, you probably aren't going to notice that. But, you will have less water retention and maintain "some" fullness coming off an aas cycle. So, you will look more "crisp" imo. But, overall the results are subtle. If you've been completely off for awhile you'll notice 3-4 lean lbs of muscle over 5-6 weeks and if your diet is tight, you'll notice 3-4 lbs of fat loss while gaining a small amount of muscle over that same time period. If you are just coming off a cycle and still eating plenty and training hard, you'll keep nearly all your gains except water weight! That's the best one to me, never had anything work like that!!

I'm not sure how much "feeling" of effect will be going on. It's subtle, not like aas. I noticed results body recomposition wise after a couple weeks. But, my endurance in the gym is not up like it is with tren and test or anything like that. If you are doing keto diet your muscles will be fuller within a week or so- I usually flatten out on keto. If you are getting plenty of carbs, you probably aren't going to notice that. But, you will have less water retention and maintain "some" fullness coming off an aas cycle. So, you will look more "crisp" imo. But, overall the results are subtle. If you've been completely off for awhile you'll notice 3-4 lean lbs of muscle over 5-6 weeks and if your diet is tight, you'll notice 3-4 lbs of fat loss while gaining a small amount of muscle over that same time period. If you are just coming off a cycle and still eating plenty and training hard, you'll keep nearly all your gains except water weight! That's the best one to me, never had anything work like that!!

I'm only two and one half weeks into SARMS-S4, but it's sure looking that way for me as well.

Yep, subtle is what I would say also.

Provided you are eating a lot of good calories and training hard, it is amazing, simply amazing how much of your gains you retain post cycle. I still can't get over that. Right now I'm dieting with cardio and I'm only about 4 weeks post cycle and my strength and actual muscle size is good and sex drive is good. My water weight is way down, but that's bloat loss now that I'm dieting. When I tried s4 post cycle when I wasn't dieting, i.e. still eating plenty and strength training- I actually got stronger post cycle and kept every bit of muscle, though not every bit of water. That's the amazing part about this product. I plan on using it between every cycle from now on if at all possible.

Since SARMS is almost entirely anabolic and non androgenic, it would a good idea to maintain high protein levels. And some GEAR would probably help too.

And you may want to take something for libido like UNLEASHED.

In many ways, SARMS is the diametric opposite of Proviron, which is all androgen but with almost no anabolic qualities. And if you think mixing the 2 would make sense -- well, then you might as well just take testosterone.

Top Bottom