Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm S4 injury Cutting cycle

AFPJ

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Let me start out by explaining: I'm an airman in the US Air Force who has been placed on medical leave for a full year before returning to active duty. I broke my arm in a pretty nasty compound fracture of the left humorous and elbow during a mountaineering combat training exercise. The orthopedist on base said it's one of the worse breaks he's ever seen, but I should recover 100% upon returning to active duty. I really don't have much pain at all, I had surgery on the 4th of July and a plate + 6 screws were put in to keep everything in place. For now it's just going to take time for the bone to fuse and heal back. The big thing I'm mostly worried about is taking this year to achieve my long time goal. I've always been a pretty hefty but tall kid, always hovering around 15-17% BF. I've always wanted, to get those chiseled 6 pack abs just so that I have that base to build up on when I start building up again. The only thing I'm really going to be able to do for a while (probably like 2 months) is run with this arm. Now we all know of the bone healing properties of Sarm-S4, and I've gotten my hands on a bottle of 100mg/ml * 30ml. I'm running 50 mg ED (on day 5 right now), going to run for 6 weeks.

I was thinking that since I can't do much, just staying in like a 750 calorie deficit, until I get down to around ~10% BF or so. My current specs are:
22 Years old
6'2"
195 lbs
14% BF
Ran 3 cycles before in high school of Test and Orals

Been training hard since 16 years old. I used to be big into getting "big" and strength iso movements and all of that in high school, but realized that being able to put up enormous weight on the bench doesn't help you as much as running endurance and pullups on the AF PFT or in combat. I'm going for Pararescue, which is one of the most rigorous Special Forces designations in the world, if you don't know about it, I highly suggest looking in to it and learning a little about it. I was thinking I could just cut down to that low %BF I want, and by the time I get there, I'll be healed to start lifting again, and put on lean mass from that ripped base. I know I'll probably get alot smaller and lose alot of muscle if I stay in a 750 calorie deficit while only running and doing some core, but in the past I've never had a problem putting on muscle, so I think with the right discipline and this Sarm-S4 I might be good.? What do y'all think? Also what you think about just staying in this calorie deficit while running the Sarm and really little to no exercise besides like hiking for 2 hours 3 days a week. It's kind of hard to do anything really, I'm assuming in a couple of weeks I'll be able to run fully and do more core stuff, but as of now I can barely do flutter kicks without my arms being in an uncomfortable position. Can I just stay in this deficit, run the Sarm, without much exercise, and expect to cut BF without losing too much muscle?

Also if y'all would like, I'll log my experiences with the SARM and my injury healing here, as well as my progress through my training on injury goal.

I'd be interested In seeing its bone healing properties. I love s4. My question is, if you're not able to engage in physical activity like working out or lifting, why go on a 750 cal deficit? I know you'll be using s4 but there's great potential for more muscle loss than you've already experienced going through a serious injury. If you were able to work out that'd be one thing but your body will eventually start breaking down muscle on a deficit like that

Acutally you are wrong in every aspect of this post... FIRST... Ostarine is the sarm with the healing qualities, NOT s4... SECOND... You act as though that through some sort of magic you are going to cut body fat by simply taking this and not working out... Even if you are at a calorie deficit, that is not going to make the s4 even worth it... You are not going to get any of the lean muscle building qualities with it... It is not magic... You have to WORK to get the qualities and results from it...

Top Bottom