Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm gw

thoughton221

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum been cutting for 8 weeks now and struggling with the last 10 pounds to come off I've managed to get 14 off just by eating write and training it's just come to a stop I plan on running gw 20mg for 4 weeks does anybody have any adavice or experience with this product I've been doing my research just wounded if any body had lost fat with this thanks all advice welcome

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

First of all welcome!
Im not a real fan of GW personally but some seem to like it a lot. As you know (or are finding out) the lower you get the harder the lbs are to take off. What is your diet looking like right now? Maybe there are a few tweaks you can make to just start the fat loss again!

Hi thanks for the reply diet is ok really start with porridge oats with skimmed milk at 6.30 at 9 I have two bollied eggs and 10.30 banana two Apple and a diet whey shake with water 12.30 two chicken breast brown rice and vegetables at 3 oclock half a tub cottage chease 5.45 rump steak and vegetables training at 7 followed by diet whey again that was today's plan thanks maybee needs improvement but that's y I'm here ,šŸ˜Š

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Top Bottom